Our Mission Is:
- To offer a bridge to self-sufficiency for homeless people through counseling, education, training and job placement.
- To make available the necessities of life to homeless people: food, shelter, clothing, personal hygiene needs, and medical care.
- To offer the 12-step approach to recovery.
- To serve homeless people with empathy and respect, without sermonizing.
- To provide for the homeless as an independent social service agency.
601 South San Pedro Street · Los Angeles, CA 90014 · 213-553-2324 · www.midnightmission.org